Sunday 14 March 2010

PINK

Today's shopping is... "PINK".

At first, we went to TOP SHOP. It's famous for fast fashion. But! It's not only cheap, but also fashionable! Then we bought a pink ribbon necklace. The pink ribbon is so cute!

Then we took a rest and went to MARK BY MARK JACBS. I bought the pink bag for school. It's easy to use for a school bag! And it's cheaper than in Japan. It was just £19!! I couldn't believe it!! At that moment, I decided that buy it. But there were two pink colour. One was a light pink, another is fushia pink. So I was lost about it. At least, I bought the fushia pink bag.

Next, we went to PRIMARK. There are many many cheap and good clothes and life's goods. In this time, my aim was bath towel and laundry basket. We can get everything what you want in there. Of course, I got them. All of them was just £8. I'm satisfaction.

And we met my friend, Kei. She is like a my sister in UK. I'm proud of her. Since she is diligence and efforter, I think. And she is always fashionable! Umm,,, so cute! Then we went to a vintage shop. Recently, I got a scarf. Then we had a tea time in Yamchaa. It's my favorite cafe. Hina and Syo brought me. I tried to drink a hot chocolate. It was so sweet. Especially, I love a notting hill flavor. It makes me happy and gets relax.

Then we went back our home.

It was good day.

Oh!
I should go to Loyds Bank tomorrow! I have to exchange TC. I shouldn't forget it...

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment