Monday 26 July 2010

Fairy girl...



She's one of my best friends and also fantastic girl I ever met. I can't explain her in words. Whenever I feel sad and bad, she's be with me. She always teach me new and beautiful things. She has character that I didn't have. I always envied her. When I was with her, the time was always spent slowly. So I really liked to hung out with her. Her smile is always attractive and innocent and makes us happy. Her heart is soft and warm. So...she's like a fairy girl... Can you believe that? It's truth. Everybody likes Yumi.

I rather think that I've come to London for meeting her. We just spent a few time, about 5months, but she's understood everything of me. She can see and know anything of me.

I really thank her. If we'd not met each other, I'd not have known anything. What is the most important? What does make me happy? How can I feel something? What is beautiful? Something like that. Words which are chosen and spoken by her are always beautiful. Sentences which are written by her always sounds like attractive. Yes, they're not FAKE. That's why I believe and like her sense. I hope she's always happy every day, every time. I hope her smile wasn't disappeared...

Always be with you, even if you're far from here.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment