Sunday 3 April 2011

Columbia Flower Market*

Spring has come, finally!

So, I would like to go there if I am still in London. Spring remains me of this flower market. If you have been to London, you must know it. It is famous flower market, Columbia flower market. Almost stoles open 9am to 2pm. (depending on stole) But, normally they go on discount from around 12pm. So I always went there noon. You can get nice bouquets for just 2 or 3quid! Flowers make people laid back:) If you feel stressful, I recommend you to go there. It should be fantastic!! You can enjoy every seasons there! *it is only for week end!














She is Elena. We met there. Her hobby is photograph.

By the way, there are not only flower market. What I like about it is I can drop in any other shops. Hat shop, post card shop, interior shop, cake shop, caffe, gallery and so on... As you can see, there are plenty of colours!!! How lovely!!







*Columbia Road market & shops





Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment