Wednesday 4 May 2011

In the morning

Hi, good morning everyone.

I used to like the morning that the others are still in dream when I lived in London... You know, when I wake up earlier than usual, I just think something and look up the sky with cup of tea. It is such a sweet and relax time. Oh, do not forget my favorite songs!! If I want to think about something, I always listen to CD that Yumi made for me. Those CDs remind me of beautiful London life. ,,,I do miss London. I cannot believe I were there. Those days were absolutely fantastic. When I go back there?


I bought it in Notting hill. I cannot live without tea. Well... I am tea holic?!


I am going to my dream again...
See you later.




Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment