Tuesday 29 March 2011

Are you ready for Spring?

Well, what we need for this spring are lovely socks, aren't they?
What kind of socks would you like?


I bought this pair of socks which is made of see-through fabric with flower pattern* I am wearing those socks with short trousers or flair skirt and woody wedge-sole sandals. I am fancy with nude colours recently as French girl like. When I was younger, I preferred vivid coulours. London has totally changed how I wear!


I should bring it back from my closet;) It is from miu miu 10A/W. (am not sure exactly season...) It must be accent of the coordinate. But what I dislike about it is how difficult to wash it up!! I do not want to bring it to dry-cleaning either. Sometime, even I rely on it, there are no meaning. Due to no good quality of cleaning technic;( Okey, I just do my self:)









Socks have been trend already as you see! Let's be trendy girl with that!




Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment