Friday 18 March 2011

Pray for Japan.


As you know, we have got the greatest earthquake on 11th March. It has being made us so SAD, so DISASTEROUS, so SCAR. There are still loads of victims in North Japan. Also the influence of nuclear plants is going bad. Actually, I cannot still imagine that it happened in Japan. On TV, I have seen plenty of victims are staying at school, safe shelter and so on... But foods and goods of life have not arrived there yet and are not enough at all. I do know all single people are just trying to get better every day. Experts of nuclear plants, the government, drivers of lory, reporters of TV etc etc... I cannot stand to face to this reality. SO SAD. Just can say sad. Whenever I turn on the TV, I see the serious situation.

On the other hand, a lots of my friends who I met in London have sent me massages or written something on my facebook's wall. They worry about me and Japan. Also praying for Japan. They always give me power to live. I am sure. I just appreciate them!! Thanks a lot. Also many country have suggested to help Japan, even though there are risk of nuclear plants. So... I can think what I can for all victims. Yes, we never give up.

PRAY FOR JAPAN.




Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment