Thursday 30 December 2010

JAPAN!!

Say good-bye, London!
Say hello, Japan!

Papa lifted me to Heathrow on 28th morning. When I was being off that house, I missed them a lot and was crying. Also I was remembering a day that I came there. It was exactly the same place, but the view was totally different for me. I was so lonely, just lonely.

Then we just had a cup of tea and small break fast together in the terminal. We were talking a lot in that last time. I had a fun a lot!! So... I was happy and happy!!! That is the reason I did not cry unexpectedly when I was saying "good-bye" to papa.

Oh... thanks a lot!!!



When I got Japan, it was already 29th. I have got confused, to be honest. I cannot get used to...

What I can do is just crossing my fingers.




Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment