Saturday 11 December 2010

Teenage Dream

We said "good-bye" each other at the platform in Leicester square st. tonight.

I saw she had got on the northern line.

She got tears on her eyes.

'Please mind the closing doors'

We were just staring each other through the doors.

"Good-bye" meant "See you soon", didn't it.



I'm just thinking why I have been given birth as Japanese.
I know that's silly question.

I cannot find out exactly my aims for living in Japan.
I cannot understand why I live in Japan.
For what?
For who?

However, I'm going back to Japan soon finally.
I don't have to, but I should.
As Steve always says.

Of course, I get lonely and sad a lot.
But not only like that.
Also I'm convinced that I'm happy to be in London and spend a part of my life in London.
That's why I've got confused.
A lot of word has been stacked in my mind.

This year is the best term ever in my life.
I can say that surely.

I cannot get this moment again.
I never ever.

I love this crazy funny city, London.
It always attracts me.

Just FANTASTIC.

Thanks goodness me.
Lucky me.

I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment