Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas!

Happy christmas★*


It's one of most important event in a year.

When I woke up this morning, there had been lot of presents under the christmas tree.
That was amazing!

First of all, we have eaten blueberry pancakes with a cup of tea as break fast. Actually, it's my favorite break fast ever.

Then we opened wrapping of those presents in the living room.

I was given 2011 calendar and cup cake kit:)
They know what I like through whole year.

Daddy was given some presents by mum. I've never seen the adults who is given many presents in christmas day!! He seemed to be happy:) Mum is so generous, isn't she!

I like british christmas!

Some guests has come to drink mulled wine, eat some christmas meal and chat to my home now:)

All of public transports has been stopped on 25th December. However, everyone enjoys own christmas day with their family and friends.

I'm so happy to stay in London between christmas day and new year. Unfortunately, I cannot hang out in London for new year. But I can enjoy and relax in Japan as traditional japanese new year cerebration.

Have a lovely christmas day, guys!


Please click:)
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログへ
にほんブログ村
にほんブログ村 海外生活ブログ ロンドン情報へ
にほんブログ村

No comments:

Post a Comment