Friday 10 December 2010

My lovely...

I've decided when I leave London finally.

Goodness me.. I'm about to cry.
I do not want to leave London.

I just appreciate everything what I've got and met in London.

I know I cannot just stay in London and this house as well.
But just, just I'm really scared...

Everything will be definitely the past.
Even one second later.
Even NOW.

Everything is going to be changed.

I'm crazy about London actually.
It's kind of addiction...?

no London no my life.
It has changed me everything.

If I hadn't known about London, I wouldn't have had a change of my sense.
For me, It's just fantastic.
What else?

Thanks goodness me.
Coz I've spent a lot of time in London.
I just thank.
For who?

Maybe... god.

God bless you,always .




Good night, girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment